Thursday 22 April 2010

i lost

I don't have the answer, I lost her a long time ago, I still do love her, and I want her back. My girlfriend was jealous with another girl that she thinks I am looking for reasons why I will not be with her most of the time. Finding true love is really hard, She was the only girl I know and I always trying to find ways how to bring back my girlfriend.

How to get back ex boyfriend

A girl was very sad to learn that her boyfriend left her because she has no time for him. Boyfriend left her with no good reason. She asked herself how she can get her boyfriend back.
I guess true love is not true and very few people find true love in their life time. Boyfriend and girlfriend left us without good reasons, we sometimes ask who are we meant to be, who is the right one for us, who is our destiny, and where is fate going to lead us. Many times we want to marry the girl that we really love, but sometimes we went to leave the girl. Ex-boyfriend and Ex-girlfriend are trying to bring back what they used to have, but did not really care when their love ones was still there with them. Finding true love is really very hard now a days.

No comments:

Post a Comment